We hope you have all been enjoying the end of 2013 – pausing to spend needed time with family & friends, rest, eat, reflect, and so on. We sure have (and thus haven’t been blogging much lately)!
As we bid 2013 farewell, we thought it’d be fun to review the top ten visited posts from 2013 on the Tender Sapling blog. These don’t include all our favorites, but are the ones that attracted the most readers. If you missed one, here’s a chance to catch up.
1) Homemade Yogurt Grows Good Cultures + Character too!
2) May Day Fun: Dandelion Soup Recipe
3) Gratitude Giveaway – What Are You Thankful For?
4) Acorn Wisdom: A Gem Worth Passing Down the Generations (This one was included on the Moments a Day list of 100 Kids Activities to Build Character.)
6) Japan: Cultural Reading Adventures + Fun Food and Crafts for Kids
7) Take-off to Norway: Explore the Land of the Midnight Sun
8) Migrate to Mongolia: A Tender Sapling Travelers Cultural Adventure – Part 2 (Prayer Wheels)
9) Migrate to Mongolia: A Tender Sapling Travelers Cultural Adventure – Part 3 (Food)
10) Sunshine Award – Not Just a Chain Letter (?)
Thanks so much for reading along this last year. We appreciate your visiting and love your comments! See you in 2014!