We’re delighted to offer a Gratitude Giveaway during this season of thankfulness!
It’s one way we can partner with other wonderful folks to support you in raising your kiddos (or grandkids, nieces, nephews, friends’ kids, etc.) to grow noble – cultivate their inner virtues, world citizenship, and green living.
We have two wonderful treats for you:
* Playing with Purpose, an ebook from Moments a Day creator Chelsea Lee Smith with over 100 fun and simple activities to help your children learn about a range of positive character traits such as helpfulness
* A Tender Sapling adult tee – pick from four styles in either men’s or women’s cuts. We had many requests for larger youth/adult tees and they are available now!
All you have to do to enter is answer this question in the comments below:
What are you thankful for?
(you’re welcome to simply list one thing you’re grateful for today or this month, etc.)
Comment by 11:59 pm PST, Monday, December 2, 2013 (the Monday after Thanksgiving weekend in the U.S.) to enter. Entrants must have a U.S. mailing address. Winner will be randomly selected and announced here and on Facebook and Twitter on Tuesday, December 3, and must reply within 3 days or prize goes to the second name drawn.
NOTE: This Giveaway has ended. The winner of a copy of Playing with Purpose & a Tender Sapling adult tee is 1955nurseCunningham, who has received details via an email from us. Congrats, 1955nurseCunningham! Many thanks to all who entered and shared what they are grateful for. The thoughts in the comments below were very moving to read and we hope everyone enjoyed them as much as we did.
Bonus entries will be provided for those who do any of the following.
- Bonus Entry 1: ”Like” Tender Sapling on Facebook. (Leave a separate comment if you have done this.)
- Bonus Entry 2: Follow Tender Sapling on Twitter. (Leave a separate comment if you have done this.)
- Bonus Entry 3: Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter using @tendersapling and #giveaway in your tweet. (Leave a separate comment if you have done this.)
- Bonus Entry 4: Sign up for Tender Sapling newsletters (sent usually 1-2x a month, a bit more during the holidays). (Leave a separate comment if you have done this.)
If you haven’t already, visit Moments a Day and sign up for email newsletters to get access to her free ebook 30 Cooperative Games for Preschoolers. We hope you enjoy discovering Moments a Day as much as we have. We’re grateful for Chelsea’s inspiring blog and resources and are sure you will be too. (We also appreciate her sweet review of Tender Sapling’s products as part of a giveaway she offered when her ebook launched earlier this month. You can read it here.)
Disclosure: All opinions expressed are my own and I was not compensated at all for this post.
We invite you to also check out our Gratitude Challenge and Thankfulness Tree craft recommendation we shared last week.
We can’t wait to read your thankfulness thoughts! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday this week!